Your Choice: In-Studio: Hand Washing, Distancing, Masking Available or Online
Instructional Mission Statement
A proactive approach to instruction that opens up your playing to the next level. Instruction aimed to developing the ability to perform with anyone, in any venue, in any style, necessary for success within the contemporary music scene.
Those who apply themselves can benefit from:
- Hand Development Mastery of Rudiments (acquiring mastery is significantly different than “knowing”) Moeller Method
- Reading - Sight-Reading, & Drum Set Chart
- Coordinated Independence - "The GOAL is to free both hands and feet from dependence on one another. Developing this ability, without breaking the rhythmic pulse, to successfully embellish the music in any given style(s)."
- Jazz Studies for 2 & 3 way independence (Swing, Bop and Post Bop) "Comping"
- Concepts of Improvisational Fills & Solos (beyond the clichés)
- Ostinato and Polyrhythmic Concepts
- Develop a “time-center” with & without a click
- Linear Drumming Concepts
- Odd Meters, Groove Construction
Implied Time, Beat-Displacement, Orchestration Concepts
- and more...
Also Available - Time-oriented instruction for University, CEGEP (College), Cruise Ship, bands & Drum Corps and auditions and performances.
Christina A., drummer (former student). Mini photo shoot - on tour in Taipei, Hong Kong, Macau, China at Hard Rock Cafe with Airborne (All Girl) Montreal Band (circa 2012)
YES! ... Specialized Instruction options
Click Here Descriptions
Montreal Drum Set Clinics
Advanced Studies in Drum Set
Skype Drum Set Lessons
Montreal Music Lessons Musicianship Studies (Music Theory & Solfege)
Drum Set Lessons | Courses
Montreal - Toronto - New York - Skype